EDUCATION: University of North Texas Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology
- Resistance Training Specialist 3
- Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research: Personal Fitness Specialist, Biomechanics, and Optimal Performance Training
- Certified Resistance Equipment Analyst
- Advanced Biomechanics Training: Levels 1 & 2
- Muscle Activation Techniques: Jump Start Program
- Recognized by Allure Magazine as “Best Trainers from New York City to Los Angeles”; 2008
- Recognized by Men’s Journal Magazine as “Top 100 Trainers in America”; 2004 & 2005
- Recognized by D Magazine as “Top Trainers in Dallas”; 2003-2010
- Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research: International Level Lecturer
BEEN TRAINING SINCE: 1998
WHY YOU LOVE BEING A PERSONAL TRAINER: I became a fitness professional because it allowed me to pursue the study of human movement, and then develop a deep understanding as to how the proper application of those combined sciences can elicit optimal results through proper prescription & development of exercise.
WHY YOU TRAIN AT TROPHY: Trophy Fitness has a sense of community that I feel is essential for fostering lasting relationships amongst both its staff and members. That’s the kind of energy I’m proud to be a part of!
FAVORITE QUOTE: “I’ve worked out with Jason Harnden since 2005, and I’m in the best shape of my life and we’ve virtually eliminated my back pain.” – TROY AIKMAN
TROPHY LOCATION: Mockingbird