- B.A. Sports Management, Minor in Business – Baldwin-Wallace University
- Entrepreneurship: Business Start Ups – SMU Cox School of Business
- Resistance Training Specialist: Level 1 & 2
- Biomechanics of Resistance Training
- M.A.T. Upper & Lower Body
- P.T.P.T Master Trainer
- Promise Enterprises: KO Certified
- Cadaver Anatomy: Parker College
- American Heart Association: CPR/AED
- Licensed FAA Part 107 Operator
BEEN TRAINING SINCE: 1995
WHY YOU LOVE BEING A PERSONAL TRAINER: I get to expand the potential of people every day. Being part of helping others rise-up and achieve goals, seeing them improve their life is priceless. Having the fortune to be a part of helping someone live a healthy and stronger way of life in more ways than one is a gift.
WHY YOU TRAIN AT TROPHY: Trophy at Mockingbird has more than enough equipment to train at all levels. The inviting gym environment far exceeds any big box gym. Staff, trainers, and members are all very open, professional and inviting to all new faces.
FAVORITE QUOTE: “To Live, to Love, to Learn, to Leave a Legacy.” Stephen R. Covey
TROPHY LOCATION: Mockingbird