IMPORTANT: MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION
- Do not register until you possess a building issued key fob or security badge.
- Follow the link below and select “Create Profile” to register for a membership.
- You must click “create profile” – Do NOT attempt to login with previous credentials.
- If you try to login before creating a new profile, you will be locked out and have to use the “forgot password” link.
- Please note that once registered, security access will be granted within 48 hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can my spouse use the Athletic Club?
No, the Athletic Club is only available to employees who office in Trammell Crow Center.
Is the GroupX room available for use?
Yes, as long as there is not a class in session, the room is available for personal use.
Do you offer Personal Training?
Yes, we offer personal training and small group training. Please inquire with one of our staff members or email us at TCCAthletic@trophyfitness.com.
Can I store my belongings in the locker for the day or overnight?
No, to insure we always have enough lockers for everyone, lockers are only allowed to be used while you are using the gym. You must remove all of your items when leaving the gym.
What are the Fitness Center hours?
Monday – Friday, 5AM – 10PM & Saturday/Sunday, 8AM – 3PM
MEET OUR TEAM
Program Manager / Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- GB/England Boxing
- USA Boxing
- UKSCA S&C
- GB Weightlifting
- Box N’ Burn
Why I love being a personal trainer: I love being around people! I like being a part of peoples journey in fitness and health. I thrive on energy and community.
What I love about TCC Athletic Club: The professionalism and attention to detail!
Favorite Quote: “You only get out, what you put in!”
ACTION IS THE FOUNDATIONAL KEY TO ALL SUCCESS.
IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD. IF IT WASN’T HARD, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT. THE HARD IS WHAT MAKES IT GREAT.