THE TCC ATHLETIC CLUB IS OPEN!
Find us on the 2nd floor of Trammell Crow Center using the low rise elevator bank. Reservations are required to use the Athletic Club and are available in 1-hour time slots found here.
IMPORTANT: MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION
- Do not register until you possess a building issued key fob or security badge.
- Follow the link below and select “Create Profile” to register for a membership.
- You must click “create profile” – Do NOT attempt to login with previous credentials.
- If you try to login before creating a new profile, you will be locked out and have to use the “forgot password” link.
- Please note that once registered, security access will be granted within 48 hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can my spouse use the Athletic Club?
No, the Athletic Club is only available to employees who office in Trammell Crow Center.
Is the GroupX room available for use?
Yes, as long as there is not a class in session, the room is available for personal use.
Do you offer Personal Training?
Yes, we offer personal training and small group training. Please inquire with one of our staff members or email us at TCCAthletic@trophyfitness.com.
Can I store my belongings in the locker for the day or overnight?
No, to insure we always have enough lockers for everyone, lockers are only allowed to be used while you are using the gym. You must remove all of your items when leaving the gym.
What are the Fitness Center hours?
Monday – Friday, 5AM – 10PM & Saturday/Sunday, 8AM – 3PM
MEET OUR TEAM
Program Manager / Certified Personal Trainer
Education: M.S. in Exercise Physiology, University of Illinois
- NSCA – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- NSCA – Certified Personal Trainer
- Titliest Performance Institute Golf Fitness
- Weck Method RMT Club
- Mindset Performance Institute
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- KBA Kettlebells Level 1 Certification
- Pre and Post Natal Certification
- TRX Suspension Training Group Certification
- ViPR Training
- Functional Movement Screen
- MET Level 1
- Rapid Tension Relief with Hypervolt
Been Training Since: 1999
Why I love being a personal trainer: I have a compulsion to make anything better. If i can help you improve your posture, core function, mobility, athletic ability, or just overall quality of life then I’m a happy camper.
What I love about TCC Athletic Club: I moved all the way from New York this summer to work for Trophy because the people I met made me feel so comfortable like we had known each other for years.
Favorite Quote: “Survival got me buggin’, but I’m alive on arrival” – GZA
ACTION IS THE FOUNDATIONAL KEY TO ALL SUCCESS.
RESERVATIONS & CLASS SCHEDULE
IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD. IF IT WASN’T HARD, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT. THE HARD IS WHAT MAKES IT GREAT.