Welcome to the EC5 Fitness Center, a full service fitness amenity offered exclusively to employees and clients. We have everything you need to start reaching your fitness goals including a full complement of cardio equipment, machine & free weights, first class locker room, on site personal trainers, group classes and much more. Membership is FREE. Don’t wait, join today!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can my spouse use the Fitness Center?
No, the Fitness Center is only available to EC5 employees and clients.
Are the GroupX rooms available for use?
Yes, as long as there is not a class in motion, the rooms are available for personal use.
Do you offer Personal Training?
Yes, we offer personal training, small group training, and personalized workout programs. Please, inquire with one of our staff members Andres or Kristin or email us at EC5Fitness@trophyfitness.com.
Can I store my belongings in the locker for the day or overnight?
No, to insure we always have enough lockers for everyone, lockers are only allowed to be used while you are using the gym. You must remove all of your items when leaving the gym.
What are the Fitness Center hours?
Monday – Thursday, 5:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday, 5:00 AM – 6:30 PM
FITNESS CENTER FEATURES
ACTION IS THE FOUNDATIONAL KEY TO ALL SUCCESS.
MEET OUR TEAM
Program Manager / Certified Personal Trainer
Education: Sam Houston State and The College of Healthcare Professions
- PTA Global CPT
- PTA Global Advanced Module Exercise and Strength Management
- NASM CPT/CES/PES/MMACS/CNC
- VIPR Certification
Been Training Since: 2011
Why I love being a personal trainer: “I enjoy facilitating the positive change some people may fear going after alone. It’s rewarding to know you positively have impacted someone’s life for the better. Whether mentally or physically.”
What I love about EC5: “I appreciate the exclusivity of corporate fitness. That being said, I love the family-oriented and southern hospitality feel Trophy Fitness and EC5 shares with its employees and members.”
Favorite Quote: “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.” – D.H. Lawrence
Assistant Program Manager / Certified Personal Trainer
- Master of Arts in Wellness and Lifestyle Management, Rowan University
- Graduate Certificate of Study in Wellness Coaching, Rowan University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Southern Mississippi
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Yogafit Instructor
Been Training Since: 2018
Why I love being a personal trainer: “I love being a trainer because I’m an aiding part of helping people to reach their goals and find their confidence. Starting your fitness journey can be an intimidating life choice, and my goal is to help everyone feel safe, comfortable, and prepared to begin those lifestyle changes. I train clients to be impactful and intentional in serving the community.”
What I love about EC5: “Corporate fitness gives opportunity and breaks down barriers to those who may feel like they don’t have the time or motivation to go to a gym before or after work. Having a fitness center so close means accessibility, affordability, and accountability with building relationships. I get to be a small but impactful part of the members’ days through providing some time to focus on physical and mental wellbeing which is why I choose to train at EC5. ”
Favorite Quote: “If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise.” – Rupi Kaur
IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD. IF IT WASN’T HARD, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT. THE HARD IS WHAT MAKES IT GREAT.
Policies and Procedures
- Class reservations become available daily at 6am.
- Please limit reservations to one class per day; multiple reservations will result in cancellation of all reservations for that day.
- If you are unable to attend a class you have made a reservation for, PLEASE cancel your reservation so that others may join. Repeated “no shows” for reserved classes may result in revoked access to reservations.
- If not present at scheduled start time, your spot will be filled by those on the wait list.