PUBLISHED: Monday, March 23
Dear Trophy Family,
For the past 17 years Trophy Fitness has always been a locally owned small business with a consistent commitment to our people.
As you know, we have been forced to temporarily close the doors of Trophy Fitness. Like us, many of you have been hit hard by this pandemic. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.
During this unprecedented season we only have two goals in mind:
- Preserve the Trophy Family environment you have come to know and love and be fully operational the minute the government closure mandates are lifted
- Retain our Exceptional Staff by providing living wages for as many remaining Trophy employees as possible for as long as possible
We have taken the initiative to move all members to our TrophyEssential membership level which gives you access to the following fitness alternatives and resources:
- LIVE workouts at noon Monday – Friday via Instagram! All workouts can be done at home or outside – no equipment required. Recorded workouts will be available after live filming on our Instagram profile under the InstagramTV tab.
- FREE two-hour CLEAN equipment rentals at Trophy Uptown for your personal workouts at home or outside (Monday through Fridays from 8AM – 2PM).
- Virtual personal training available to fit your schedule
- Library of at-home workouts on Trophy social media
As a thank you to members who stay #TrophyStrong and retain memberships during this time, we are offering a choice of free unlimited TrophyStudio classes for three months OR two free Trophy personal training sessions when we reopen our doors ($200 – 500+ value). For any additional questions about your membership or to make account changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this time, we are dedicated to sustainability, not profitability. We will donate every dollar received above and beyond staff salaries and operating costs to support other small businesses and nonprofits to keep our community moving forward.
As this situation continues to evolve, please check our Instagram, Facebook, and website for up-to-date communication and resources.
We are confident that this is only temporary and promise to throw one GIANT member party when this thing is over. We are deeply grateful for each of you and eagerly look forward to working out together again as soon as possible!